As IT systems become smarter and more interconnected, the potential for risk and exposure to bad actors (that’s a hacker to you and me), viruses, malware, information leakage, and a plethora of other threats grows on and on.
Fortunately, there are good actors too and Arcible can help you to explore them to better protect your employees, your systems, and your data to keep you safe and keep you on the right side of the law. With the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) coming into force, there is a lot that companies need to learn and ensure they are on the right side of not to mention all the commitments you had beforehand. Arcible can even help you implement steps that can get you on the right track towards earning industry certifications to prove your calibre such as ISO 27001, Cyber Essentials, and more.
Specialising in the Microsoft Cloud, Arcible can help you to explore and understand the wide array of tools and services available, what they cost and how to safely and best apply them to your business.
What are some of the benefits?
- Protect and manage end-user devices from desktops and laptops to tablets and smartphones
- Protect and manage corporate services like servers
- Identify, classify, and protect corporate data to prevent it falling into the wrong hands
- Apply safe and secure identity and access management
- Get reporting and insights into your users and your systems
- Monitor your systems and services to ensure you are online and protected
Speak to Arcible to find out more about what security and management products are available as part of the Microsoft Cloud, the Microsoft Productivity suites and how they can be used by your business.